It's Time to Renew!
November is when most (80% or more) of our members are due to renew for the following year's issues of Studio Potter. Each new issue has a limited print run, so renewing now will ensure you're on our issue mailing list direct from the press. As always, if you have any questions about your membership status, or would like to renew by phone please contact Jessica Detweiler at email@example.com or (413) 585-5998, Tuesday/Thursday 8a - 5p, Friday 1p-5p Eastern. If you would like to mail in your renewal, look out for your renewal card in the mail, or download this form.
Upcoming issues include:
- Winter/Spring 2018 - Regional Perspectives and Pottery Tours
- Summer/Fall 2018 - Education
- Winter/Spring 2019 - Printing and Paperclay
Why wait? You can renew now through our website by logging in with your username and password; follow the five easy steps below:
1. Log in. If you are an active member you have an account. Don't know your account info? Can't remember your password? Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Check Login Success. Does your name appear in that little yellow box? Pretty cool, right? Next, click on the "Membership" menu item.
3. Click the "Renew" button in the yellow box, or in the menu at the left.
4. Renewal Form. Make your selections from the dropdown menus. Note: dropdown menus for membership type, multi-year option (for non-discount), free back issue choice and recurring/one-time will appear after you make your first selection.
5. Continue. Follow the prompts to set up a PayPal account for recurring payments, or pay with a credit card for one-time payments. You MUST have a PayPal account to make recurring payments, as this authorizes us to store your payment information through PayPal, and make the charge every twelve months.
Again, if you have any questions feel free to contact Jess at email@example.com or (+1) 413-585-5998.