SP is Minneapolis Bound!
Table 47, NCECA Resource Hall
Visit us in the convention center resource hall, Table 47, Wed.-Fri., March 27-29. Here's what you can do there:
- View or buy a copy of our brand new issue, Printing and Paperclay, guest co-edited by Bryan Czibesz and Lori Nelson
- Get a $10 discount on regular annual subscriptions, plus a free poster and free tote bag
- Get a free SP logo beanie with any multi-year subscription
- Learn more about our new Grants for Apprenticeship program, and special university-only subscription packages
- Get a free download of the Warren MacKenzie issue, or the Women in Ceramics issue.
- Meet SP staff and board members, including Jess, Elenor, Anthony. And meet our newest board members, Elaine O. Henry and Kate Roberts, at 12:30p, Thursday, March 28th
- Enter a raffle for an SP logo beanie by filling out a 2-minute survey
- Buy SP hats, totes, and T-shirts
- Get free stickers
- Learn more about writing for the journal, participating in our Pots for Membership program, and other organizational programs.
- Make a tax-deductible donation
Apprenticeships Conversation Session
Join our discussion and information session on apprenticeships, Wednesday, March 27, 1:00-2:00 pm, Auditorium Room 2. Apprenticeships - Let's Do This! is a discussion of contemporary apprenticeships: who, what, where, why, and how; plus grant opportunities, hosted by journal editor, Elenor Wilson.
K-12 and NJSE Awards
SP gives two K-12, and two higher-education awards to students at NCECA. Please help us congratulate our winners at the opening receptions for their shows:
- 22nd Annual National K-12 Ceramics Exhibition, Reception: 4:30p - 5:30p, Wednesday March 27th. Minneapolis Convention Center Rooms: M101 A-C (mezzanine level).
- National Juried Student Exhibition (NJSE), Reception: 5:00p - 9:00p, Thursday, March 29th. Soo Visual Arts Center 2909 Bryant Ave S #101 Minneapolis, MN 55408