Easthampton, Massachusetts—Studio Potter seeks a Membership Director responsible for circulation management and strategic membership development. Studio Potter journal is a nationally and internationally recognized publication in its 45th year. It is the leading independent, non-profit ceramics publication in print and digital formats.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Priority will be given to candidates with a degree in art, crafts, or design, knowledge of and experience in the ceramics field, and experience in non-profit administration or marketing and public relations.
Desired Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel), cloud-based computing, content management systems, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and e-commerce platforms; graphic design and photo editing; organizational, research, and innovative thinking; public relations and social media.
- Manage, maintain, and develop circulation, membership, and donor rosters
- Act as the primary service representative to members of SP
- Organize mailings and all promotional materials, both physical and electronic
- Manage online retail sales of back issues and other SP merchandise
- Attend major SP events to assist in sales management
- Manage, maintain, and organize all contact lists and records
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns in all media
- Provide administrative and clerical support as needed
- Be generally awesome
Hours and Pay: Up to 25 hours per week, flexible schedule, pay commensurate with experience
Contact: Interested and qualified applicants please send a brief cover letter and one-page resume to: Elenor Wilson, Executive Director/Editor at email@example.com. Position is open until filled.